KO - Your Guide Through the Insurance Claims Process
DO YOU QUALIFY FOR A NEW ROOF?
A properly installed gutter system doesn’t just prevent rainwater from haphazardly dripping on you as you leave your front door, it channels water away from the foundation of your home preventing serious mold and mildew from invading your crawl space, basement and eventually your living quarters.
Impacted by severe weather? Here’s what KO can do for you:
- Call KO Roofing & Storm Repair to schedule an appointment with one of our representatives – (402) 770-0388
- At the time of the appointment we will thoroughly inspect your property for storm damage.
- We will assist you with contacting your insurance company to report the loss.
- We will prepare a detailed report of all the damage, including hail damage, and an itemized estimate to repair your property to its pre-loss condition.
- We will meet with your insurance company adjuster to discuss the necessary storm, wind, or hail damage repairs.
- We will review your insurance company’s estimate to make sure it covers all the damage and associated repair costs.
- Your insurance company will complete an estimate and issue a payment as necessary.
- We will sit down with you to discuss the insurance company’s estimate and present building material samples according to your taste and preference.
- We will prepare a detailed work order/contract based on the building materials you choose.
- We will schedule a date for the roof renovations to commence.
- We will complete the storm, wind, or hail damage repairs/roof replacement.
- We will submit the appropriate documentation to your insurance company to assist you with recovering the depreciation.
- We will ensure that the only out-of-pocket expense you’ll be responsible for is your deductible.
We Respond to Your Needs, Fast!
KO Construction Group, as well as your insurance company, want your new roof to be the highest quality it can be and the insurance coverage should reflect that. The last thing the insurance company wants is to pay out another claim next time there’s a severe weather event. The same goes for your reputable contractor who promises to stand behind their workmanship.
Let Us Get to Work for You!
Get a FREE Roof Consultation!